#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things I never thought I'd say...and then I moved to Thailand.

  • Do you have any smaller bills? I only have thousands...
  • I have 13 mosquito bites on my left ankle.  Hmm...maybe I should start taking my malaria meds.
  • This dessert is way too sweet.
  • It's so cold this morning! It feels like it's almost 80 degrees! Where's my monogrammed school letter jacket?
  • Thank you, geckos in my bedroom, for eating all the flies.
  • I should probably buy another pink collared shirt, I only have 2.
  • 200 Baht (6 Dollars) for a ridiculously good Thai meal? Yeah right, that's way too expensive.
  • Bummer that you're sick, but I love your jewel encrusted surgical mask.
  • I love that ladyboys outfit, so adorable!
  • This soap opera is so good, I love the 10 minute death scenes in the woods that happen every episode, I just wish I could understand what they are saying.
  • I love drinking my coke and iced coffee out of a plastic bag.  Cups are so last year.
  • I know it's only been a week, but I already need another Thai massage.
  • I can't believe I've only eaten rice once this whole week! I mean, I know it's Monday, but still, that's impressive.
  • Pineapple is so much better when you dip it in this salt/sugar/chili pepper mix.
  • I wonder what karaoke song I should sing at tonight's party: "When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan Keating or "Barbie Girl"?
  • Hey look, a white person! They must be lost. 

1 comment:

  1. you're so rich in Thailand! Also, glad that you're still getting your karaoke in.

    ReplyDelete

Thai Baht for your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...