#header-inner { margin: auto; text-align: center; }

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's All Coming Back to Me Now

Lately I've been struggling to get out of bed to get to school and I take an extra deep breath before I walk into each classroom to face a room full of rowdy students. I find myself daydreaming for the summer days when I was globetrotting across Asia and exploring new places. Thank goodness this weekend we have our first break in the semester - a four day weekend - holler! Nell and I are off to the island of Koh Mak, a very small island in the Trat province near Koh Chang. If the Google Images of the island weren't enough to convince me, I discovered that every beach bungalow for rent seems to feature its own hammock outside - sign me up!

To reminisce a bit on my summer of freedom, I put together a video of all of my trips in the Tour de Asia - Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam - it's all coming back to me now! Check it out below...

Summer Vacation, Asia Style
Starring: Nell Riccio, Meghan Hart, Emily Rall, Amy Wallace, and heaps of cool locals. 
Song: "Go Do" by Jonsi

Summer Vacation: Asia Style from Sarah Rall on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING! OBSESSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megh, my favorite part is either when the dog barks at you while bike riding or the lady dancing next to you at Vietnam jazzercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the view from the elephant :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amaaaaazing! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool video. Makes me want to go to Asia so badly! I tweeted a link to this. Hope that is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me lonesome for my Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thai Baht for your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...